- Key Researcher in the projects
- External PhD examiner of Zhengkui Zhang, Aalborg University, Denmark. Thesis title: "Time and Cost Optimisation of Cyber-Physical Systems by Distributed Reachability Analysis".
- PC Member of
- A-MOST 2017, 13th Workshop on Advances in Model Based Testing
- TAP 2017, 11th International Conference on Tests & Proofs
- TASE 2017, 11th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering
- MBT 2017, 11th Int. Workshop on Model-Based Testing
- ICFEM 2017, 19th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods
- ICTAC 2017, 14th International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing
- Guest Editor of the Springer Journal Formal Aspects of Computing for a special issue of TAP 2016.
- Associate Editor of the open access journal Frontiers in ICT, section Formal Methods.
- Quality Assurance in Software Development,
- Software Paradigms,
- Model-based Testing,
- Logic and Logic Programming, and
- Functional Programming.
Thursday, 12 January 2017
Here is a summary of my activities in 2017. This list will be updated as tasks come along.